Monday, October 7, 2024

Yesterday was Sunday - Whoops!

 Well it finally happened.  I forgot to post an update on Sunday evening for the first time in about 10 years.  It previously hadn't mattered that I was OS, interstate for just lounging at home, but I had always posted a blog update.  Yesterday I just plain forgot.  This retirement thing must have slowed me down, along with a NRL football final and other things going on - like the wife's Birthday, a relative going to hospital, etc.

No excesses, But I will post a real update in the next day or two.  I can't even remember what I did last week.

1 comment:

  1. All good Craig, I was wondering if you were unwell, so it was comforting that you are OK. , May I be bold enough to suggest, that retirement is mostly to blame - not having a daily schedule, throws out all your normal cues on what day it is.

    ReplyDelete