Sunday, October 13, 2024

Blog Post Number 900

This post is Blog post number 900.  This week I did some further work on the Cassino refreshment rooms building.  I cut out the back platform side of the building.  Oh and did I make some mistakes!  I have plugged those up, and hopefully no one will ever know that they are on the building.  So I have also seen my 3D window producer (Greg - at Saturday's Club meeting) and he was going to look at producing the windows for the building.  I need 25.  I really did not want to scratch build that many windows.  I only had about 4 of the similar windows from the AMRI station building available.  I'm not smart enough to do a loaves and fishes trick with those 4 windows.  I also painted up the next 22 platform awning supports today.  These were 3D printed by Greg some weeks ago, from a master that I created for him.

On Friday I painted up over 80 pallets in four different 'natural wood based' colour schemes.  These look quite nice.  While watching 'The Great Race' on TV today, I cut up and made another 54 pallets.  These have yet to be painted, maybe a job for later this week.  I will get around to making another 50-odd pallets next week.

After the race, I went down to the shed and ran my track cleaning train from Fisherman Islands to Grafton Yard and stabled it there.  I needed to ensure that the track was sort of runable for Tuesday when the guys come over to my place.  I also fixed one small section of fence that had been broken by someone.

Tomorrow a few of us are going train tripping out to Rosewood and then to Springfield for morning tea and lunch on our $0.50 fares.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on post 900 Craig! And enjoy those 50 cent train trips! I've made a few myself.

    ReplyDelete