Sunday, October 29, 2023

Submitting Forms and Planning Next Moves

This week I did a small amount of work on my diorama entry in the December Club modelling competition.  I applied my layer of grout to the base.  Apart from that, I visited a hobby shop and purchased a loco shell.  I also visited Arthur, our local AP representative and he took some photos of my models to go with the paperwork I also put together for my 7th AP for Master Builder - Cars.  So that will be submitted by Arthur at his leisure.  Who knows what the result of this is and when it will be ratified.  Maybe January next year I might get the next AP certificate.

I will need to continue work on my model for the Club Modelling Comp and then also start to draw up a To Do List of activities to get the layout back operational after a couple of months of inactivity before we have another Ops Session in December.  I’m sure I will have about 20-30 things on the To Do list before I’m finished.  There are a few lights not working on the layout and I will also start a list of major projects to complete, like the Kyogle Station building that I have been working on for a couple of years.

Next Sunday is our Buy and Sell at the Club, so I need to get a few things out during the week ready to take along to sell.  The next major activity is the Club Exhibition a few weeks later.  I will be working on the NMRA stand so I need to plan my model building activities.

I also have a list of 'To Be Purchased' list of items that as soon as some of these items are released, I will have to order the items. 

So I have lots of things to do, but not much motivation at the moment.  I will try and find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment