Sunday, March 1, 2015

Preparing for Tuesday Nighters

Basically this last week I’ve done no modelling whatsoever.  I have however, done the edges, mowed the lawn and cleaned out the pergola in preparation for the Tuesday Nighters group heading to my place this Tuesday.  I did look at my 81 class loco many times this week and then put it back down.  I need to determine why the rear red marker lights always come on all the time and why the headlights and number box lights do not illuminate.  Maybe one of the Tuesday Nighters has better eyesight than me (hey Brendan) and check it out.

I did move some of my modelling projects off the kitchen table and back to the shed.  I do plan on doing some more activity on them quite soon.  I think I misplaced my enthusiasm.  I will see if I can find it again next this week.

Hopefully after Tuesday night, and potentially with Wednesday off, I might get back down to the shed and progress some of those projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment