Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a Wife!

I got home from work today and lying on the bed was a large box.  Upon upon closer examination it was a 32" LCD HD Colour TV with dual HDMI input, a VGA input, dual Component inputs and it even records/timeshifts to external hard drives - all this just for the Shed.  It is my birthday on Monday, so I received my birthday present early.  Although the note on top of the box says the TV also covered Father Day and Christmas.  The Boss did advise that she was good at spending my money.

So guess who is off to Bunnings tomorrow to purchase a wall mount kit and put it up in the Shed tomorrow afternoon?

On another note, I have a slip to collect a package from the post office tomorrow morning after 9:00am.  Could it be my sound CPH which Ron advised on Tuesday that was to go out in Wednesday's post?  If it is the CPH there will be a post tomorrow night.

Woo Hoo!

1 comment: