Basically I added some grafiti to some industrial bins, drilled a few holes in some fence posts, painted some more fence posts, kitbashed a lima 4 wheel 2 slot european container wagon into a near enough NSW 45' bogie container wagon. I even installed some fencing to show off what it looks like on the layout.
Two Industrial Bins
Some completed fence posts
Midweek I decided to do some modelling. I cut up the centre sills I had for the remaining 6 NOCY wagons I've had hanging around for 18 months. I fitted the sills and bogie bolsters, and I then sprayed the three doorless wagons Gunmetal, Blue and Brown. The three wagons with doors, still need the door details added - maybe next week and I may even get around to spraying them
I did spend some time removing the rubbish off my workbench in the shed. Since I've been in the shed (4 + years), I have not been able to sit at the workbench and use it as intended. So now it has been cleaned up. I am planning how to arrange shelving, storage cabinets, a test track, tools, paints, my styrene collection, my scale wood collection, detail parts etc. so it will become a nice modelling area.
Today I started building the Pratt truss bridge for Kyogle. You guessed it, I ran out of styrene. I need 1 packet each of 4 different sizes to complete it but below is what it looks like so far. I still have to add some underneath cross bracing and a few gussets.
The Bridge Again