Friday, July 23, 2010

Modelling the Railways of NSW Convention

Tomorrow (Saturday 24th July) is the date of the next Modelling The Railways of NSW Convention, in Sydney.  Alas I cannot attend.  However, I wish I could.  However, I will be attending the New England Convention in November.  It has been about 7 years since I last attended one of the Modelling the Railways of NSW conventions and I guess I've probably attended about 4 or 5 of them over the years.  The last one was just after my daughter had just been born.

I think I will commemorate the occasion by having my very own convention tonight doing some modelling and continuing on through the weekend. 

This weekend is also the Gold Coast Model Train Show at the Ashmore PCYC, Dominions Road, Ashmore.  Our Club I think is exhibiting both the HO and N scale layouts and no doubt the boys will party pretty hard tonight and tomorrow night.  They have 5 berth cabin within walking distance of the Show.  I may be able to get there on Sunday to have a look see and maybe run a train on the HO layout.

And I see on the other screen, our Cricketers have just made Pakistan bat again, but we only have 5 wickets in hand.  I bet I will wake up in the morning and we would have beaten Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment