Sunday, October 25, 2009

A bit of Detail Added

This weekend I placed a bit of detail around Baker's Farm. It included the road crossing safety fence, some scratchbuilt road signs and railway crossing give way signs. I also placed a few cars around that were purchased by the Missus for $3.50 from K-Mart a few weeks back. They are all 1:87 scale as well. They were great bargains, but they only had 4.

I also added another railway crossing up in the Running Creek region. I also stuck up quite a few photos on the facia in a number of areas so when the Club visits in three weeks they can see photos of the real area and scenes I am trying to replicate.

The photos this week were taken by my 7 year old daughter as part of a school homework assignment using macro mode on the digital camera. They're better than mine - don't say anything PK!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Paige! You are better than your old man at the macro photography! I hope you get an A+ for your assignment. CM it wasn't PK you had to worry about - ha ha!!! GB.

    ReplyDelete