Monday, August 2, 2021

Fawcetts Creek Update

Well I seemed to have got stuck into the scenicing today in the shed.  So I applied some dirt over my coloured base scenery and then added some grasses.  Next job was to then arrange the various trees that I had been stock piling, to be placed along the banks of the creek. Once I had completed my work, I was standing back doing a bit of a clean up and then realised that I had a photo of the walkway under the railway line next to the Summerland Way.  Once I checked out my scene and compared it to the photo, I realised that I was missing the fencing beside the concrete path.  So that was quickly added as well.  I still have some work to do, like adding water to the creek tomorrow.  But here is a progress post.

The Summerland Way disappearing under the north coast railway towards Brisbane.  The walking path to the right and the fence next to it.

Looking further to the right we start to see some of the trees along the creek.

The creek front on, with water to be added tomorrow.

From the south bank, looking towards the creek.

This scene shows Anzac Drive heading under the railway line and the creek to the left with a storm water drain along the front.

The whole view of the creek opening.  I still need to add some fascia to this locations.  Again, maybe a job for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. wow - those weeping willows look a treat and the scenery looks really good - like the third photo the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see it now with water in the creek and junk lying on the banks!

    ReplyDelete