Thursday, May 5, 2016

Brisbane Model Railway Exhibition 7th and 8th May

Just a reminder that the best little model railway exhibition in Brisbane will be held this coming weekend 7th and 8th of May at the RNA showgrounds in the Marque in side show alley.  I will be working with Jim Hutchinson on the Structure Building Stand, so come along and have a chat.  I might learn something off you. 
 
I will be building a couple of sheds for use on Cassino and may get around to making a wooden road over rail bridge.  If I finish these I will start work on some tent huts from articles written in AMRM many years back now by my stand sharer – Jim Hutchinson.  I will also have a couple of models on display that are also from the Cassino Layout.
 
It will be great to catch up with some mates as this is the place where this happens.  Bring plenty of money as I’m sure some of the shops and manufacturers will have plenty on display and some really good sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment