Sunday, October 6, 2019

Still Bin Busy


This has been a quite weekend so far with Saturday spent at a family reunion on the wife’s side, and today a lazy day watching the Football on TV.  On Friday afternoon, as well as some evenings during the week, I was putting together some more 3 cubic meter industrial bins.  Today I put the hinge on the lids of the bins and added the handles on the side of another dozen sor so.  The handles are of course for the garbage trucks to lift them up by, to facilitate emptying.  I also assembled another 8 later this afternoon.  I cannot see any more being assembled.  I think I have now almost been all binned out.

The plan is to complete the painting of the remainder of the bin collection.  I was wondering what the collective noun for garbage bins is,  A trash of bins perhaps?

This afternoon between grand finals, I also put together another 30 x 44 gallon drums and painted these later this afternoon.  I hope to add lids to another 30 or so tonight after the football.

With tomorrow being a public holiday I will be back in the shed and doing some electrical work.

Tuesday this coming week is at Shelton’s place, so it will be interesting to see what changes he has done.  He has added some additional sidings.  I assume that he did not follow any of our suggestions from last visit.  

2 comments:

  1. A cluster of signals using the 555 timer was not working correctly. Replacing these four 555 chips, the signals are back to good working condition - also had the 12V DC Powersupply stop working - just happened to be at the same time I noticed these signals/555 chips damaged and stopped working - something must have happened - had to buy a new DC power-supply from Jaycar - have spent alot of time on the electronics side of things lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to check it out tonight.

    ReplyDelete