Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Just Ran Out of Time


This week has been very slow for Model Railway related activities.  Tuesday Night we went over to Peter’s place for our fortnightly get together and had a very good chat (and feed).  On Friday I thought I would see if the local hobby shop has received their NCE order and the answer was no.  So that sort of put a dampener on my weekend activities.  With Saturday afternoon occupied with my son's last game of cricket for the year, I did not get down to the shed.  Today I mowed the grass in the morning and this afternoon I was catching up with email and other computer stuff, and then I had to pick up my son from a birthday sleep over.  So I did not get down to the shed today either. 

I did spend some time today thinking about starting my presentation for the May 2018 Modelling the Railways of NSW Convention.  Yes I must start creating the presentation some time soon.  During the week I did have a couple of phone calls from Marcus in Sydney (who happens to be one of the chief organisers of this convention) about activities on days either side of the convention for the Queensland contingent travelling down to the convention.

At least Cricket season has completed now, but school soccer season starts next Saturday.  At least these games should be over by midday, so that will leave the afternoon free for shed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment