Sunday, January 14, 2024

Distracted

This week I was a little distracted.  It started with a great meeting at Geoff’s place on Tuesday night for our regular fortnightly get together.  There were a few items changing hands.  PK returned my Auscision rail paybus that he fixed up.  I also picked up a magazine from PK to read.  Wednesday and Friday I could not get motivated to get online with some online groups.  However, I did get online to Discord and had a great natter with Tyler on Thursday. 

Saturday morning I got to the shed and started working on some more remediation activities from my ops session.  The first task was to shave back the road way over the Lismore level crossing.  I used a Dremel tool with a sanding disk.  I ran the rail paybus over the level crossing and it now runs without stalling over this location.

That was the extent of my activities.  I’ve been doing some family things yesterday and today.  I also finished reading the magazine that PK gave me on Tuesday.  I was hoping for a delivery from eBay this week, but it looks like this coming week it will rock up.  That means next Saturday I should be able to wire up a home made set of 1:1 level crossing flashers.  More on that next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment