Sunday, September 18, 2022

Diorama Progress

 This weekend I was able to tinker about on my diorama module for the New England Convention which is 5 weeks away.  I did a bit of work on the track.  I added ballast, and roadway between the tracks.  I also prepared the fencing for the module.  I also found some old telegraph posts hanging around so they also got installed.  My list of detail items to add to the diorama seems to be getting longer.  Next weekends job is to build a fettler’s shed and install that on the diorama.  Slow and steady is the aim here.  I think I spent most of the weekend watching various football on TV.

Next Thursday I will go off topic to build some more track cleaning wagons.  Hopefully I’ll build 4 more of these items and finish the two I already have half built.  I then have to fix up an Arduino program for my niece’s husband and then I might be able to ask for him to knurl some more track cleaning rollers.

We have a Tuesday Nighter’s get together this week at Shelton’s place.  It will be interesting what he has done since our last visit.  Next weekend is also the next NMRA meeting for the division.

No comments:

Post a Comment