Sunday, July 17, 2022

Still No Progress

So this week I did not do anything much layout related again.  This is becoming a bit of a habit that I need to snap out of.  However, the week started off with Tuesday Nighters at Kevin’s place.  Again a good turn out with about 9 or 10 present.  There was some progress on Kevin’s Logging extension.  That is going to be good.

Yesterday I finally sent off some notes to Warren for the New England Convention.

Today I flew down to Sydney for a couple of days to attend a presentation for work in the centre of Sydney.  I don’t think I will get away with attending the local hobby shop in the city over the next few days.  Oh well, there is always next year.  So this blog is coming to you from my hotel room in Sydney.

I have started to put together the weekend dates between now and my NMRA meeting, and will work out all the things I must do between now and then.  There is a few things to do and to clean up.

One thing I did do was put the wagons that I purchased the previous weekend at the RMCQ Pine Rivers exhibition on the layout.  The container wagons even got some refrigerated containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment