Sunday, October 22, 2023

Relatively Free Weekend

This weekend while the NMRA Divisional Meeting was way up in the Hervey Bay region, I did not have much to do.  I bus trip was organised for those down south to head up north for the monthly meeting.  I did not plan on attending after spending all my shackles in Sydney on the NMRA convention.  Luckily there was a Buy and Sell on at the AMRA Clubrooms in Zillmere on Saturday morning - which I attended, and there was also some sport in varying forms on TV to watch.  At the Buy and Sell, I ran into a few Club Members there selling, as well as a few buying.  The layouts inside the Clubrooms were running and there was a BB18¼ running around hauling a 6 car set of 3D printed SX cars.

Over the weekend I sat at the kitchen table and did some work on my Club Christmas Modelling Competition entry.  So the 6" x 6" baseboard for my diorama has been started and painted.  I still need to apply a layer of grout on this model and then that part of my entry will be completed.

There is another Buy and Sell next weekend (Sunday) at the Logan District Model Railway Club and then I think the next event after that is our Club's Buy and Sell on Sunday 5th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment