Sunday, February 26, 2023

Presentation Preparation

Tuesday this week we visited Peter’s place.  We had 10 people in attendance and had good discussions on many subject items.  It was good to see Dr Peter and Grover at the meeting.

Again, I feel as though not much was accomplished this week.  I did get to the shed late on Saturday afternoon and added the last few pieces of layout fascia behind Fairy Hill Loop.  This was also painted black as well.  The other recently painted fascia areas, were also given a second coat of black paint.

On Friday I started planning for my presentation for the 2023 NMRA Rosehill Convention in September/October this year.  Yesterday I typed this into Powerpoint and mostly completed that task.  Today I spent some time adding supporting details and examples in the form of photos to the base presentation.  Tonight I will sit back to review the presentation and identify what else I need to include as examples.  This afternoon I completed my submission to the conveners of the Convention about my presentations.  Quite a few guys from our Tuesday Night Group have offered to present down there at the Convention.

I decided to take a couple of photos today and as such I have included some here. 

The new Fascia below the Cassino Meatworks section.  I must complete that building.

The recently restored to service phone system.  The call switch in on the white box on the right.  Once answered, the push to talk button is held in so both participants can talk and hear each other.

A view of the rear of the layout.  Both the lower Cassino Yard area and the upper Fairy Hill Loop section.


No comments:

Post a Comment