Sunday, November 13, 2022

Absolutely Nothing

So apart from heading to the Club yesterday and having a few very good chats with the guys there, I have done nothing modelling related in the shed this weekend.  I was watching a broadcast from Dave Abeles from his layout room basement this afternoon, until our suburb lost power for about 30 minutes.  That was a bit of a bummer.  So I did nothing after that, and I have not progressed any of my projects.

Hopefully I will get motivated this week while at home on holidays.  I have been thinking about buying another 80 class loco this time in freight rail blue, and following the announcement from Auscision that they had some NGGF wagons, I was thinking of getting a box to add to my miscellaneous train on the north coast.  There was a time that around 4 sugar wagons were attached to a train into Acacia Ridge.  They were then sent back down to Grafton where I assumed they dropped off the empties and picked up 4 full ones to go to Sydney.  I will potentially add 4 sugar wagons onto this miscellaneous train and drop them off at Acacia Ridge on the train's way to South Brisbane.  It will then pick them up again on its way south and that will be just a small bit of modeller’s license being invoked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment