Sunday, June 13, 2021

NMRA Australian Region Virtual Convention 2021

Since Friday I have been logged onto the NMRA Australian Region Virtual Convention.  It is running from Friday to Monday this weekend.  I have not sat through all the sessions, but I picked out a number that I wanted to see, and I have also been sucked into some others as I started watching some other sessions and got hooked because they are very interesting.  I think I have learnt quite a bit from the various sessions.  There has certainly been some very skilled people online sharing their techniques. 

The sessions from Arthur Hayes on Sunday was brilliant.  As was the session by Luke Herbert on Friday.  I can keep going on.  There is some sessions I missed as I was at my son’s soccer yesterday, but I can go back and watch them at any time as they were streamed to Facebook and YouTube.  I have more to watch tonight and then about 5 sessions I want to watch tomorrow.  To make this even better, this was all free.  Zero cost to watch.  What more could you ask for.

I need to get something to eat and get back online.  Normal services will resume next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally agree. Whilst the sessions will later be packaged for you-tube, the advantage of watching live is that you can ask questions, which the presenter can answer. And the quizzes each night were fun too. Well recommended.

    ReplyDelete